Liquid & Gas Pipelines
Juran Benchmarking benchmarks the operational performance of oil and gas pipelines both onshore and offshore.
The scope of the benchmarking focuses on the operational efficiency and effectiveness of pipelines. Efficiency is the expenditure of labour, materials, and manpower time. Effectiveness is the quality of performance outcomes, including HSSE, availability, reliability, integrity and maintenance management, HR and training, energy consumption, unloading rates, and facility utilisation.
Costs and manpower time expended for:
- Operations & Maintenance of:
- Pipeline System
- Compressor Stations and/or Pump Stations
- Control Room Activities
- Technical Support
- Health, Safety, Security, Environment & Quality
- Business Overheads
- Safety Incidents & Near Misses
- Integrity Incidents
- Third-Party Incidents
- Availability & Reliability
- Preventive & Corrective Maintenance